- Responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices.
- Primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is required.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as "touch"
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Alpha Management Consultants
Contact Company:Alpha Management Consultants