Position: Head Data & Analytics
Reporting to: Business Head
Experience: 10-12 years
The Head of Data and Analytics will develop key strategic quantitative analysis by interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques.
S/he will be responsible for developing and implementing data analysis, data collection systems, reporting capabilities and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
In this role, the Head of Data and Analytics ensures that the business in its various departments understands its own health, finds growth levers, and identifies opportunities for optimization, through all efforts that drive business performance and potential by using the existent and new data sources and techniques.
* Responsible for providing ongoing strategic guidance, recommendations and development based on the business needs
* Engage an end-to-end approach by connecting all the pieces of data to deliver the data while leveraging all available assets
* Lead a team of data analysts to architect and deliver the solutions that fulfill the business information needs and align with the information vision and organisational objectives
* Conduct full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design to develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
* Drive performance of analytics solutions to impact overall business results while keeping costs in check and ensuring the department remains within the planned budget
* Define the business questions that need be answered and defines appropriate analytics models in addition to identifying and readying relevant data sources for analysis
* Develop strategies with regard to the collection, manipulation, and analysis of data for various business functions/departments such as marketing, sales, operations, among others
* Create a data-driven approach for the purpose of generating business insights through data analytics, information visualization, and addressing unanswered business issues in a proactive manner.
- Graduate / Postgraduate (statistics, applied mathematics, computer science, operations research, computer science, decision science etc) with 10+ years of experience
- Proficient in MS Excel, Access, SQL with preferable exposure to visualization tools like Power BI, Qlikview etc
- Preferably holds strong domain knowledge either in supply chain, finance, marketing, banking
- Master Black Belt / Black Belt Lean Six Sigma (preferred) / advanced statistical knowledge
- Experience with reporting packages, relational & dimensional data analysis, databases & basic acclimatization to programming (preferable)
- Experience in leading analytical projects from beginning to end: defining data requirements, managing data pipeline, synthesize complex information, disseminate, summarize findings, present recommendations & drive outcomes
- Adept in visualizing & communicating complex information to all audiences
- Possess an intellectual curiosity for working with complex, high-volume, high dimensional data and drive it to fruition from white space
- Should hold advanced statistical analysis techniques such as factor analysis, multi-level modeling, Latent Class Segmentation, Decision Trees, Structure Equation Modeling (SEM) and regression models such as Linear, Logistics and Multinomial Logistic Regression
- Strong communicator holding engagement experience with senior management and cross functional teams
- Should be hands on leader & practitioner carrying the ability to deliver independently while working and influencing matrix team of data analysts
If interested to apply kindly share your profile to Sugumar@alphaconsultants.in
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Database Architect/Designer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time