Warm Greetings from My End...!!!
We are seeking for Language Editor ( Level 2 and Level 3 ) from an E Publishing Background.
Exp: Min 1 year
Location : Chennai
Job Desciption :
1. Read through the content (articles / journals) with care, identify and edit it for consistency, grammar, spelling, capitalization, vocabulary, punctuations and language errors
2. Responsible for checking the quality of copyedited files and ensure it is of highest standards as expected by the customers
3. Ensure the text is standardised in line with the publisher's 'house style' and language requirements.
4. Checking for facts / inconsistencies in the content and raise queries to authors and publishers to ensure quality and accuracy Up-to-date knowledge on language requirements based on various style manuals and apply standard best practices while editing content for style Prepare / assist in preparing style sheets / style guides whenever required Evaluate and edit manuscripts or other materials submitted for publication and confer with authors regarding changes in content and style aspects Cite all references in the content from the reference list and ensure to raise queries to author wherever required and incorporate changes accordingly
5. Responsible for enhancing authors content to improve the overall readability and accuracy of research articles
If interested and your profile matches with our requirement , Please share your updated CV with notice period and salary details to email@example.com or call me at 7200807180.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time