Project Co-Ordinator (Localization/Translation)
Exp: 2-3 years; Allocation of Projects to Project Coordinator.
1) Proactive and timely, communicating and coordinating with clients throughout the duration of the projects and providing status updates.
2) Ensure quality work by applying strict measures for all jobs executed before client delivery
3) Tracking activities against the detailed project plans
4) Ensure to deliver the project within SLA
5) Resolving problems and issues that arose
6) Coordination, allocation and follow up with the Vendors and Internal stakeholders as per the project plan
7) Update instructions into a checklist.
8) On time updating of project details on a project management tool
9) Updating/ Maintaining clients requirement details
10) Vendor payment and updating the quality of new translators through Resource Tracker.
11) Co-coordinating with the Quality team for vendor feedback including concerns
Note: With knowledge of localization tools.
Salary: INR 1,75,000 - 2,50,000 P.A.
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time