We are seeking for SAP HCM Consultant for our Client, kindly find below the required details;
Position: SAP HCM Consultant
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Chennai
*Good Experience in SAP HR / HCM Modules (OM, PA, TM and Indian Payroll): At least 3 Years experience in SAP HCM and completed at least 2 end to end Implementations.
*3 or 5 years of experience in handling core HR activities in SAP, and understands HR concepts.
*Understands the Payroll Terms / Payroll Logics / Salary Structures / Statutory Obligations / Deductions etc.,
*Minimum 3 years experience on Core HR knowledge or Expertise. (Preferable)
Roles & Responsibility
1. Integrating SAP with internal systems like SSO / Genio etc.
2. For Bi-Directional internal movement & update involving coding / development.
3. Creation or Building Reports / Templates / Dashboards within SAP or Integrates the same from SAP to HTML.
4. Timely Reports / Dashboards to the stake holders.
5. Developing Templates / Standard Letters in SAP and able to review and update timely in the SAP.
6. Integration of Standard Templates to SAP Database for an Automated Letters to extract
7. Updating data related Payroll in SAP system & initiating Monthly Payroll Process
8. Validation of Payroll Information, Logics , Development of Payroll logics in the system referring Internal Guidelines or New Policy time to time
9. Assisting SAP End-Users time to time while uploading data.
10. Training New SAP users in HR.
11. Testing the existing developments in SAP and to review timely for effectiveness or improvisation.
12. Updating Tax figures provided as Accounts & Corrections related to Statutory deductions
13. Resolving queries of account team and giving final confirmation of monthly payroll & Paysheet
14. Coordinating with HR Team and Assisting the accounts team to resolve Bank transfer issues and salary payment methods
15. Sending FNF data to Accounts.
16. Updating Tax figures provided as Accounts & Corrections related to Statutory deductions
Kindly share your profile to me if you satisfy the above skills required & also fine with our salary budget.
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: IT Software - ERP, CRM
Role Category: Senior Management
Role: ERP Consultant
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time