Warm regards from my end !!!
This job posting is regarding the job vacancies for one of our clients for the position of Solutions Architect based at chennai location.
Kindly find below the job description and revert if you find yourself suitable for the position.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- • Interact with customer's Business, IT and architecture teams during initial phases to define the solution including deployment infrastructure, integrations and external system touchpoints.
- • Translate high-level business use cases into solution requirements using functional architecture. Produce architecture and design artifacts.
- • Leverage/Enhance and extend underlying platform capabilities to support solution development.
- • Provide consulting support to Solution Designer and Developer in the execution phase.
- • Build support for sizing requirements within the solution.
- • Define load models for performance and scalability.
- • Define & solve usability & security needs of the solution.
- • Define/own platform configuration including deployment, database and web servers.
- • Effectively communicate and resolve issues with cross functional groups.
- • Communicate clearly and concisely with clients, customers and management.
- • Experience with Technical, Security, Integration and Data Architecture.
- • Experience in Enterprise level application architecture and design.
- • Should be able to clearly document, articulate and justify architecture and design with Customer, Team and Executive Management with facts.
- • Should be able to contribute individually. Collaborate and work with different Teams.
- • Experience in the telecom or cable industry is a must
- • Certification of TOGAFF is a plus
- • Agile/Scrum development methodology desirable.
- • Strong understanding of the J2EE architecture - Good hands on experience in Restful and SOAP web services.
- • Experience with scalable micro service architecture.
- • Experience in Cloud Foundry and Open stack web hosting platforms.
- • Exposure to Neo4J, Mongo, Cassandra, Kafka and Elastic.
- • Exposure to SSO, SAML, Site Minder, OAM.
- • Exposure to Cache servers like Redis.
- • Exposure to working with relational databases – Oracle, My SQL, SQLite, Postgres.
- • Exposure to build tools like Maven, Gradle, etc.
- • Exposure to Continuous Integration tools like Hudson, Jenkins, would be a plus.
If interested, kindly revert with your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to share references.
7010951631les and Responsibilities
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Salary: INR 15,00,000 - 25,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Alpha Management Consultants
Alpha Management Consultants is emerging as a leader in HR consultancy services. With a set of young, dynamic and dedicated professionals. Our Vision to provide excellent service to our clients by understanding their needs and imbibing best practices for value addition and walk that extra mile for client satisfaction. Our Objective to be an integral part of the client, understanding their needs, requirements and providing apt solutions through ethical business practices. Why Alpha,
- Swift turn around time (TAT).
- High quality conversion ratio.
- Competent recruiters with technical coverage.
- Client - Candidate Oriented approach.
- In-depth domain & market proficiency.
- Professional Approach.
Contact Company:Alpha Management Consultants
Address :Flat- F, Le Royal Lite Roof, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India